25.2.12

Cheap I/OMagic I016W01RU2B World Travel Power Adapter w/ Carrying Case (Black) Sale

Come and check-out just one of the Internet's largest choices related with I/OMagic I016W01RU2B World Travel Power Adapter w/ Carrying Case (Black), offering the products in such well-known brand names at cheap pricing. Plus Fast Shipping on qualify orders of I/OMagic I016W01RU2B World Travel Power Adapter w/ Carrying Case (Black).

I/OMagic I016W01RU2B World Travel Power Adapter w/ Carrying Case (Black) Overview

The I/OMagic Travel Power Adapter with Carrying Case (Black) has 4 plugs compatible for more than 150 countries including USA, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Europe, and Asia. This universal outlet comes with a safety shutter, single plug-out safety feature, and built-in 8A fuse protection. In addition, it is also a dual USB charger and comes with its own carrying case.

I/OMagic I016W01RU2B World Travel Power Adapter w/ Carrying Case (Black) Specification

  • 4 plugs compatible for more than 150 countries including USA, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Europe, and Asia
  • Universal outlet with safety shutter
  • Single plug-out safety feature

This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

0 comments: